Official RCS-D™ Designation Course for Brokers/Agents | Aug 14-15, 2018 Tempe, AZ
Registration ends August 1, 2018 - save $100!
Choose your price:
Charissa McCarron First American Title
"My goal is to serve my clients. I strive to help agents build their business through more leads, and this training provides an additional business model that creates all new leads while building a professional service network"
Scott Fenner AmeriFirst Financial, Inc. NMLS # 217662 and RCS-D™ Mortgage
"After earning the RCS-D™ Designation I am delighted to sponsor this innovative niche training for brokers and agents to help prevent secured debt disasters in divorce real estate and preserve home ownership eligibility."
I agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions:
Course Title: Divorce & Elder Real Estate for Consumer Protection Part 1 & Part 2
ADRE Hours: 9 CE Hours Real Estate Legal Issues
YOU MUST ATTEND 2 DAYS TO EARN 9 CE HOURS - LEGAL ISSUES / ADRE
CE credits offered by: Professional School for Continued Education
ADRE #S17-0005 | 480-339-1852
Course Presentation: Live Instruction
Instructor: Kelly Lise Murray, J.D.
2020 Fieldstone Pkwy #900
Franklin, TN 37064
E: info [at] divorcethishouse.com
Brief Course Description:
This course will clarify the consumer protection role of real estate licensees, pre-transaction, to help facilitate documents and other information gathering in Family Matters: Elder | Divorce | Trusts & Estates.
Consumer Protection Niche
Opportunity for real estate licensees to help lawyers/mediators | divorce and elder homeowners preserve homeownership eligibility and prevent house mistakes, especially regarding over-valuation and re-saleability issues.
Document Gathering Assistance
Proactive approach to pre-transaction document support for House Due Diligence in Family Matters: Elder | Divorce | Trusts & Estates, needed whether real property is kept or sold.
ADRE Disclaimer Statement
This course is approved for continuing education credit by the ADRE. However, this approval does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the course sponsor, instructor, authors or lecturers.
Course & Instructor Evaluation forms will be given to each student for instructor and course evaluation purposes.
For live courses, student must attend a minimum of 90% of the approved course hours to be eligible to receive ADRE continuing education course credit.
Live Course Identification Statement
Participants shall present one of the following forms of identification below immediately before admittance to a live presentation of an offering:
A. A current AZ driver’s license.
B. Any identification of the participant issued by a governmental agency or a recognized real estate related trade organization within the immediately preceding five years which bears a photograph, signature and identification number of the participant.
• Confirmed Registration: Registration is confirmed only when registration form is completed and payment in full is received by Course Sponsor. Early Bird Tuition: USD$450.00 | Regular Tuition: USD$550.00
• Returned Checks: A $45 processing fee will be assessed for returned checks.
• Note: You Must Bring Your Government-Issued Photo Identification for Admittance to Course Day 1 and Day 2.
• Attendance Policy: 90% attendance is required for DRE Credit and to earn RCS-D™ Designation. Each Attendee will receive applicable DRE credit hours provided that attendee timely arrives, signs in and is in attendance at the start of each class day per course offering; and attendee attends full duration of the class without unauthorized absences (including phone calls answered or initiated except during scheduled breaks). Note: unauthorized absences of any kind, including departing prior to class dismissal, and the like, will result in dismissal from the course and will forfeit full tuition (with no refund, no credit and no substitution).
Cancellation & Refund Policies
Should the Course Sponsor/School cancel the live event course offering, tuition fees paid at the time of such cancellation will be refunded to confirmed registrants as soon as possible. Course Sponsor/School is not responsible for non-transferable, non-refundable airline tickets, hotel accommodations, or other travel expenses purchased in connection with attendance at live event offerings.
All refund requests are subject to the Policies provided below:
• All refund requests must be submitted to Course Sponsor via “contact us” page on http://divorcethishouse.com or email to: info [at] divorcethishouse.com in writing and signed by the original registrant.
• Note: you may substitute a qualifying attendee prior to 24 hours before coursework begins on first day of course for which you originally registered. All substitutions must be confirmed in writing and signed by both the original registrant and the substituted registrant and timely submitted to Course Sponsor as required above. Note: the original registrant must make independent arrangements for tuition reimbursement directly from the substituted registrant.
• More than 48 hours before the start of the first day of the course: we will issue a credit (towards a future course offering only) or we will issue a refund minus a $25 cancelation fee
• Once the first class session begins (per course offering): no refund, but we will issue a credit (towards a future course offering only).
• Late arrivals will not be admitted and, along with no-shows who provide no written notification prior to the start of the first class session per course, will forfeit the full tuition.
• Registrant must be in attendance for AZDRE CE credit hours and/or RCS-D™ candidacy
• Failure to attend all required class sessions per course offering will result in forfeiture of full tuition and preclude ADRE CE credit hours and/or RCS-D™ candidacy.
Minimum class time attendance policy: Any student who arrives more than 15 minutes after class starts, or leaves more than 15 minutes before class ends, will not receive a certificate of credit.