"After earning the RCS-D™ Designation I am delighted to sponsor this innovative niche training for brokers and agents to help prevent secured debt disasters in divorce real estate and preserve home ownership eligibility."
I agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions:
Course Title: Divorce & Elder Real Estate for Consumer Protection [Official RCS-D Designation Course by DivorceThisHouse.com]
Course Presentation: Live Instruction
Sponsored by: DivorceThisHouse.com
c/o 1802 Thorn Brook Lane
Franklin, TN 37064
E: info [at] divorcethishouse.com
Brief Course Description:
This course will clarify the consumer protection role of real estate licensees, pre-transaction, to help facilitate documents and other information gathering in Family Matters: Elder | Divorce | Trusts & Estates.
Consumer Protection Niche
Opportunity for real estate licensees to help lawyers/mediators | divorce and elder homeowners preserve homeownership eligibility and prevent house mistakes, especially regarding over-valuation and re-saleability issues.
Document Gathering Assistance
Proactive approach to pre-transaction document support for House Due Diligence in Family Matters: Elder | Divorce | Trusts & Estates, needed whether real property is kept or sold.
For live courses, student must attend a minimum of 90% of the approved course hours to be eligible for RCS-D designation.
Live Course Identification Statement
Participants shall present one of the following forms of identification below immediately before admittance to a live presentation of an offering:
A. A current US State driver’s license.
B. Any identification of the participant issued by a governmental agency or a recognized real estate related trade organization within the immediately preceding five years which bears a photograph, signature and identification number of the participant.
• Confirmed Registration: Registration is confirmed only when registration form is completed and payment in full is received by Course Sponsor. Early Bird Tuition: USD$450.00 | Regular Tuition: USD$550.00
• Returned Checks: A $45 processing fee will be assessed for returned checks.
• Note: You Must Bring Your Government-Issued Photo Identification for Admittance to Course Day 1 and Day 2.
• Attendance Policy: 90% attendance is required to earn RCS-D™ Designation. Each Attendee must timely arrive, sign in and be in attendance at the start of each class day per course offering; and attendee attends full duration of the class without unauthorized absences (including phone calls answered or initiated except during scheduled breaks). Note: unauthorized absences of any kind, including departing prior to class dismissal, and the like, will result in dismissal from the course and will forfeit full tuition (with no refund, no credit and no substitution).
Should the Course Sponsor/School cancel the live event course offering, tuition fees paid at the time of such cancellation will be refunded to confirmed registrants as soon as possible. Course Sponsor/School is not responsible for non-transferable, non-refundable airline tickets, hotel accommodations, or other travel expenses purchased in connection with attendance at live event offerings.
All refund requests are subject to the Policies provided below:
• All refund requests must be submitted to Course Sponsor via “contact us” page on http://divorcethishouse.com or email to: info [at] divorcethishouse.com in writing and signed by the original registrant.
• Note: you may substitute a qualifying attendee prior to 24 hours before coursework begins on first day of course for which you originally registered. All substitutions must be confirmed in writing and signed by both the original registrant and the substituted registrant and timely submitted to Course Sponsor as required above. Note: the original registrant must make independent arrangements for tuition reimbursement directly from the substituted registrant.
• More than 48 hours before the start of the first day of the course: we will issue a credit (towards a future course offering only) or we will issue a refund minus a $25 cancelation fee
• Once the first class session begins (per course offering): no refund, but we will issue a credit (towards a future course offering only).
• Late arrivals will not be admitted and, along with no-shows who provide no written notification prior to the start of the first class session per course, will forfeit the full tuition.
• Registrant must be in attendance for RCS-D™ candidacy
• Failure to attend all required class sessions per course offering and/or failure to take the final examination will result in forfeiture of full tuition and preclude RCS-D™ candidacy.
Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. offers course(s) completed live event and membership services on the internet as well as support services (“the Product(s)”) provided via DivorceThisHouse.com and other SaaS access (the “Site(s)”).
THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("LICENSEE") AND Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT(S), SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND WEBSITES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “PRODUCT(S)”). IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS. BY CLICKING "AGREE," YOU ARE AGREEING THAT THESE TERMS WILL APPLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS OR USE THE PRODUCT(S).
1. Ownership & Warranty
Except where indicated as being in the public domain, the Product(s) and other content on the Websites are protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Sites, the Product(s) including the texts, exams, video, images and other instructional materials provided with the Product(s) are for your personal use in connection with those courses only.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to the Sites or any of the Product(s). The Sites and the Product(s) are property of Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. All rights, if not expressly granted, are reserved. This includes, but is not limited to, prohibiting derivative works.
By purchasing the Product(s) or any of them, you receive a non-exclusive, limited license to use the content with your individual clients as a licensed professional. All other use is prohibited, including but not limited to presenting, teaching, or otherwise distributing the Sites, the Product(s) or any content from either the Sites or the Product(s) including but not limited to distribution as a live event, via website, or via any media as presentation, continuing legal education, continuing education, professional development, or the like.
Only Licensee, as the registered learner, is permitted to access the Sites, the Product(s), and/or request support or access support resources.
Licensee agrees not to scrape, copy, record, screen capture or otherwise download (including but not limited to in bulk), any content from the Sites and/or the Product(s). Licensee is not permitted to publish, using any media, any content from the Sites, the Product(s) or support content or documentation, including but not limited to any external websites, social media outlets, and the like.
Violation of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to the non-exclusive, limited license, will be grounds for immediate termination of this limited license and all access to the Product(s) and support content will be discontinued.
All Products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our Products. Your damages, if any, are limited to the amount your paid to Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. for the respective Product.
2. Transactional Emails
Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. may on occasion send you email notifications related to your limited license. These transactional emails may include notification of licensing changes, changes to our terms and conditions, license expiration notices and other transactional emails related to your purchase of these course(s) or any of them.
3. Price Changes
Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of these Product(s) and/or support with or without notice. Prices of all Products are subject to change. Notice of price changes will be made on the site.
By purchasing our Product(s) you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page.
5. Limitation of Liability
Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC. was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Product(s), or other performance of services under this Agreement.
6. WRITTEN NOTICE
Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC.
2020 Fieldstone Pkwy #900
Frankln, TN 37069
This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement.
If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
The headings for section herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Collaborative Continuing Education Council, INC., and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
11. Terms History
Created: July 26, 2015
Modified: April 30, 2018